Prepping for the Debut

 Who here has heard themselves on a recording and thought it wasn't them? Every time I hear myself on either an answering machine or some other recording I wonder why my brother comes over the recording. That happened again today. Corri and I made our first test recordings for the upcoming podcast. We just sat in her room and discussed a topic that I will not disclose at this time because the topic will either be a part of an upcoming episode or be an upcoming episode. We were testing out our new microphone and wanted to make it as realistic as possible so we just began discussing things. 

The recording was not scripted and was very raw (non-edited) however, it sounded very much like I visioned when the idea of the podcast was presented to me. One thing we both realized is that we both want to head back to WDW. It has been since June of 2019 that we were there. I know first-world problems. Well this post is short and just about keeping you in the loop. We definitely want to have our first episode pre-2021 and it is a real possibility. We have ideas for episodes but we would also like to hear from you about topics you'd like to hear our OPINIONS on. Contact us either by commenting on the blog posts or at pfdragstrem@gmail.com for now. 

My favorite view...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Disney?

The Magic is Still Alive!